Warpath Players Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warpath Players Union

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to gate88?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chess123mate

What happened to gate88? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to gate88?   What happened to gate88? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:48 pm

I see all the accounts have been deleted and the posts removed. Everything's reset! Why is this? What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Flargin

Flargin

What happened to gate88? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened to gate88?   What happened to gate88? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Hi. I'm sorry to distress you about the site change. This forum was originally dedicated to Warpath, and I have returned the site to that status. The lack of a dependable multiplayer system on Gate88 was what distanced me from the game (no reliable master server, etc.). If someone still wants to try to play Gate88 online, you or someone else can create a new forum. If someone shows me that Gate88 is fully capable of having games often, then I will change the forum to encompass both of the games. As for deleting users, most of them were inactive and did not make much effort to play the game online (as far as I can see). You are welcome to return to the site if you want to play Warpath or to convince me that Gate88 can still be successful.

Thanks,
D.O.M.
Back to top Go down
https://wpunion.board-directory.net

What happened to gate88?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warpath Players Union :: Warpath Games-
Jump to: